Billy Graham Library
Visit the Billy Graham Library and walk in the shoes of a farm boy who became pastor to presidents and shared God’s love with millions.
• Explore Billy Graham’s meticulously restored childhood homeplace, featuring original furnishings, authentic appliances, and personal memorabilia.
• Take The Journey of Faith tour, and follow nearly 80 years of ministry through engaging films, rare photos, fascinating memorabilia, and compelling exhibits.
• Learn about Billy Graham’s cherished wife, Ruth Bell Graham, and their dynamic marriage of 60 years.
• Stroll through the Memorial Prayer Garden, resting place of Billy and Ruth Bell Graham; George Beverly Shea and Cliff Barrows, original members of the Billy Graham Crusade team; and Billie Barrows, early Crusade pianist and wife of Cliff.
• Browse Ruth’s Attic bookstore for unique gifts and special edition books by Billy Graham and others.
• Relax over lunch in the Graham Brothers Dairy Bar, a café with specialty coffee, soup, salad, sandwiches, ice cream and more.
• Enjoy special events and displays throughout the year.
Hours & AdmissionMonday-Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed on Sundays. (Hours are tentative and subject to change.)
Military Appreciation DayJuly 17
Update this organization
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.