Billy Graham Library
Visit the Billy Graham Library and walk in the shoes of a farm boy who became pastor to presidents and shared God’s love with millions.
• Explore Billy Graham’s meticulously restored childhood homeplace, featuring original furnishings, authentic appliances, and personal memorabilia.
• Take The Journey of Faith tour, and follow nearly 80 years of ministry through engaging films, rare photos, fascinating memorabilia, and compelling exhibits.
• Learn about Billy Graham’s cherished wife, Ruth Bell Graham, and their dynamic marriage of 60 years.
• Stroll through the Memorial Prayer Garden, resting place of Billy and Ruth Bell Graham; George Beverly Shea and Cliff Barrows, original members of the Billy Graham Crusade team; and Billie Barrows, early Crusade pianist and wife of Cliff.
• Browse Ruth’s Attic bookstore for unique gifts and special edition books by Billy Graham and others.
• Relax over lunch in the Graham Brothers Dairy Bar, a café with specialty coffee, soup, salad, sandwiches, ice cream and more.
• Enjoy special events and displays throughout the year.
Hours & AdmissionMonday-Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed on Sundays. (Hours are tentative and subject to change.)
Bikers with BoxesOctober 16
Ladies Night OutNovember 19
Update this organization
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.