Billy Graham Library
A flowing exhibit invites visitors to follow One Man’s Journey from the pastures and gravel roads of North Carolina; to “big tents” and arenas in America’s largest cities; to stadiums, televisions, and radios across the globe. Displays of historic backdrops will alternate with multimedia screening theaters showing events and milestones of Mr. Graham’s lifelong mission "to tell others about the love of Christ.
The Library includes a bookstore named “Ruth’s Attic” after his wife Ruth Bell Graham, an author, poet, and lover of literature. With unique gifts and Christian literature, as well as a rustic café, visitors may relax, have a bite to eat, and contemplate what they have experienced in the Library.
- Additional Features: 40,000-square-foot, family friendly, mobility-impaired-accessible complex.
- After entering the dairy barn-styled library through a 40 foot glass cross, visitors will experience state-of-the-art exhibits, multimedia displays, and films, all designed to appeal to casual visitors, spiritual seekers, researchers, historians, and schoolchildren.
- Complex includes the Graham family homeplace, a bookstore, and a café.
- Visitors will journey through history, from Billy Graham’s humble beginnings on the family dairy farm to beloved worldwide evangelist and one of the most respected men in history.
- The Library will be a place of preserved history, learning, and inspiration as guests discover what God did through a country farm boy’s journey of faith.
- Unique events are being planned. There will often be something special happening at the Library. Please call 704-401-3200 for more information about these opportunities.
Hours & Admission
Hours of operation are Monday-Saturday, 9:30 a.m.â€“5:00 p.m. The Library is closed on Sundays. (Hours are tentative and subject to change.)
Update this organization
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.