Charlotte Ballet School of Dance
- The School offers the highest quality of dance instruction in ballet, modern and jazz technique to students ages three through adult.
- The School provides a nurturing and structured environment that encourages individuality, creative expression and an appreciation for the art of dance.
- The School’s faculty includes distinguished former principal, soloist and corps de ballet members from such world-renowned companies as New York City Ballet, Paris Opera Ballet, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre, Hamburg Ballet, Kirov Ballet, Boston Ballet, Pacific Northwest Ballet and our own North Carolina Dance Theatre.
- Expert instruction is offered to both students who are training for professional careers in dance, as well as to those who are interested in simply experiencing the joy and benefits of dance training.
- The School is the only dance school in North Carolina affiliated with a nationally recognized professional dance company.
- Rehearsals and performances with Charlotte Ballet School of Dance allow students the wonderful opportunity to work closely with the professional dancers and give the students an exclusive glimpse into the professional world of dance.
Update this organization
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.