Dishes & Delights of Dilworth Food Tour
Feast Food Tours & Culinary Events, Inc.
Historic Dilworth was Charlotte's first streetcar neighborhood and the successful enterprise of an influential visionary of his time.
Stroll along tree-lined streets to learn about the history of the neighborhood and Edward Dilworth Latta's vision for a community where Charlotteans could live, work, and play, which would become the model for the city's continued growth. Explore the legacy of entrepreneurs who got their start in Dilworth as you savor dishes from homegrown restaurants, and discover the vibrant community of business owners that draws new restaurateurs and unique flavors to the area. This food tour includes:
- Specialties from six culinary establishments including restaurants, wine bars, casual eateries, and culinary retail
- Tastings of local beer, wine pairing, and craft cocktail samples
- Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
- Enlightening blind tastings and demonstrations
- Introduction to the neighborhood’s history and growth, with a walk along a historic streetcar thoroughfare
Schedule & Tickets
65 includes food & beverage
Monday, September 7, 2020 @ 3:00pm · tickets · add to calendar 2020-09-07 15:00:00 2020-09-07 18:00:00 America/New_York Dishes & Delights of Dilworth Food Tour https://charlottecultureguide.com/event/425196/dishes-delights-of-dilworth-food-tour Feast Food Tours & Culinary Events, Inc., P.O. Box 620201, Charlotte, NC, 28262
Update this event
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.