Chef-Driven Dining in Uptown Food Tour
Presented by Feast Food Tours & Culinary Events, Inc.
Uptown Charlotte has a new rank of talented chefs and culinary artisans gaining national exposure. They have represented Charlotte around the region and across the country with participation in acclaimed Food + Wine festivals and James Beard Foundation events.
Experience first-hand how these chefs use masterful techniques and a bounty of high-quality ingredients provided by local farmers and international culinary artisans to create the flavors which define Charlotte’s culinary culture. Explore the city’s burgeoning craft beer industry, learn about wine and food pairing, and discover craft mixology with cocktails that mix new and traditional flavors. This food tour includes:
• Chef’s choice food items at five upscale Charlotte restaurants*
• Tastings of local beer, wine pairing, and craft cocktail samples
• Cooking demonstrations with chefs
• Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
• Introduction to Charlotte landmarks and their history
• Chartered transportation for a portion of the tour
• Uptown parking validation
*Note: Due to the chef-driven theme of this tour and the seasonal nature of ingredients, all food and beverage offerings are determined exclusively by each culinary team and are subject to change. As a result, we are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions (with the exception of non-drinkers) on this tour.
Schedule & Tickets
80 includes food, beverage, transportation, and parking validation
Saturday, March 30, 2019 @ 3:00pm · tickets · add to calendar 2019-03-30 15:00:00 2019-03-30 18:00:00 America/New_York Chef-Driven Dining in Uptown Food Tour https://charlottecultureguide.com/event/423786/chef-driven-dining-in-uptown-food-tour Uptown Charlotte, 200 S. Tryon Street,, Suite 1600, Charlotte, NC, 28202
Update this event
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.