Local Flavors of Historic NoDa Tour
NoDa (North Davidson) Arts District
Presented by Feast Food Tours & Culinary Events, Inc.
NoDa, Charlotte’s Historic Arts District, is bustling with a vibrant nightlife and live music scene, creative eateries, colorful art, and thriving craft breweries.
Connect with the entrepreneurs, chefs, and artisans who make NoDa their home and find out how their passion is transformed into the unique flavors of the area. Gather around the area's tables with chef-driven comfort foods, stroll along historic streets full of mill town character, and go behind-the-scenes at a craft brewery to learn about Charlotte’s award-winning craft beer industry. This tour includes:
• Specialties from six locally owned culinary establishments including restaurants, brewpubs, and casual eateries
• Tastings of local craft beers, ciders, and other brews
• Samples of food & beverage products made exclusively in Charlotte
• Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
• Introduction to the neighborhood's history and architecture
Schedule & Tickets
$60 includes food & beverage
Monday, April 13, 2020 @ 11:00am · tickets · add to calendar 2020-04-13 11:00:00 2020-04-13 14:00:00 America/New_York Local Flavors of Historic NoDa Tour https://charlottecultureguide.com/event/424409/local-flavors-of-historic-noda-tour NoDa (North Davidson) Arts District, North Davidson Street at 36th Street, Charlotte, NC, 28205
Update this event
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.