Soul of the South Uptown Food Tour
Presented by Feast Food Tours & Culinary Events, Inc.
Uptown Charlotte may be the business center of a modern and fast-growing city, but it is also the center of Charlotte's culinary community that is rooted in Southern traditions and flavors.
Sample and sip your way through Uptown Charlotte’s best representations of the region and explore the influence of Southern heritage on Charlotte's cuisine, inspired by family recipes, fresh local produce, and modern twists on traditional fare. Savor local craft beers and enjoy wine pairings and blind tastings between strolls along city streets to see examples of Charlotte’s past peeking through its modern façade. This food tour includes:
• Specialties from six locally owned restaurants and other culinary establishments featuring local farms and artisans
• Tastings of local craft beer and wine pairings
• Enlightening blind tasting experience
• Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
• Introduction to Charlotte's history and landmarks, with a private tour of a 19th century Queen Anne home
Schedule & Tickets
60 includes food and beverage
Friday, March 29, 2019 @ 4:00pm · tickets · add to calendar 2019-03-29 16:00:00 2019-03-29 19:00:00 America/New_York Soul of the South Uptown Food Tour https://charlottecultureguide.com/event/423791/soul-of-the-south-uptown-food-tour Uptown Charlotte, 200 S. Tryon Street,, Suite 1600, Charlotte, NC, 28202
Update this event
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.