Dishes & Delights of Dilworth Food Tour
Feast Food Tours & Culinary Events, Inc.
Historic Dilworth was Charlotte's first streetcar neighborhood and the successful enterprise of an influential visionary of his time.
Stroll along tree-lined streets to learn about the history of the neighborhood and Edward Dilworth Latta's vision for a community where Charlotteans could live, work, and play, which would become the model for the city's continued growth. Explore the legacy of entrepreneurs who got their start in Dilworth as you savor dishes from home-grown restaurants, and discover the vibrant community of business owners which draws new restaurateurs and unique flavors to the area. This food tour includes:
- Specialties from six culinary establishments including restaurants, wine bars, casual eateries, and culinary retail
- Tastings of local craft beer or wine pairing at two stops
- Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
- Enlightening blind tastings and hands-on demonstrations
- Introduction to the neighborhood’s history and growth, with a walk along a tree-lined streetcar thoroughfare
Schedule & Tickets
60 per person including food & beverage
Saturday, August 18, 2018 @ 3:00pm · tickets · add to calendar 2018-08-18 15:00:00 2018-08-18 18:00:00 America/New_York Dishes & Delights of Dilworth Food Tour https://charlottecultureguide.com/event/422711/dishes-delights-of-dilworth-food-tour Feast Food Tours & Culinary Events, Inc., P.O. Box 620201, Charlotte, NC, 28262
Update this event
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.